Cookies are small text files that many websites save on your computer or mobile device when you visit these sites. They store small pieces of information that enable websites to remember your actions and preferences such as login, language and display preferences. This means you don't have to keep re-entering this information each time you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- In some cases, track what videos you viewed and the links you followed to get to them.
- Compile statistical data on how many people visit our site and from where, how they use our website and how the site is functioning so we can monitor and improve.
- Allow you to access secure parts of our website if you are a registered user.
- Remember if you have already replied to any surveys we are running on the site so we don’t ask you again.
- Help us to share our web pages via social media platforms.
We do not use the information from these cookies to identify you personally and we do not share it with anyone outside of PAMCIT/UNON. To learn about other information we may gather about you, please visit Legal notices.
You don’t have to enable cookies for our website to work but they do help to give you a better browsing experience.
You can delete, control or block cookies and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, you may have to re-enter some preferences every time you visit our site and some features of the site may not work as intended.
You can find out more about cookies and how to control them here.